Tuesday, May 29, 2012

J is also for ... Journey

I was having some challenges with the letter J.  There really seems to be alot of topics, however none really resonated with me.

So that leaves me with reflecting on my journey.  I've touched on it before, so this will be brief.  Everything I've done, everywhere I've been, every choice I've made has brought me to this point in my life.  I am not on a spiritual journey.  More like, a journey of life.  I cannot separate my spiritual self from my mundane self.  I am not two (or more) parts - I am just me, as a whole.

Sometimes, I am really connected to my spirituality.  I keep up with the moon phases, rituals, teaching my children, my personal studying and spellwork.  Sometimes, though, my mundane life takes over, and I disconnect a bit.  Between the kids, the husband, household chores, doctor appointments... Life just gets busy.  That's the way it is.  There are times I think the mundane take precedence, such as when my kids are sick or I need to take care of me.  Somehow, I think the Goddess understands.  While I may not always observe the Esbats or Sabbats on time or fully, I never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment